Saturday, July 25

❧ Thə Ⅴ Fǐvə

For my own point of view and what i have learn and studies, I believe young children learning through play and I believe too that children have their own style of learning...
For me play is a tool of learning.I believe that while playing, children learn how to use their creativity and imagination. Play provides the opportunities for children to explore and experiment that are necessary for building knowledge and contributes to the development of representational thought. During play, children study and improve their learning from the environment and other people...
I would provide a play base environment by offering appropriate props, space, which helps to extend and elaborate on children’s ideas, children’s language and literacy skills. I notice that children tend to express and represent their ideas, thoughts and feeling while playing. Therefore, I wish children can deal with their emotions communicate with others, resolve conflicts, and gain a sense of competence. I want children to feel independence while playing...
I will stop here... Good Nite... ˇˍˇ zzZ...

No comments:

Post a Comment