Tuesday, June 16

❧ Thə Ⅱ Twǒ

Early Childhood Education. This is actually not my first choice. My first choice is to study about Art and Design. Why do i took this course?
There are 6 months of break after i finish my STPM. In that period of time, I start to find a part time job while waiting for my STPM results. A friend of my introduced me a job as an assistant teacher in a kindergarten. I tought that this work might be easy for me because all i need to do is just to take care of children...
When i start working for a few weeks, i just notice that this job is not an easy job. To take care of children is not easy because they are too naif and a lot of things they need to be learn from us...
After a few months, I start to notice that i love children and they give me a kind of feeling and that feeling makes me want to protect and care them. Sometimes they are adorables like angels but at the same time they are little devils who gives me a lot of troubles. But working with them makes me feel stressless...
Everytime after i teach them, i felt like i miss someting important and unable to teach them properly. For example, a few among them did not put their attention while i am teaching, this makes me feel like i lack of some skills that make the whole lesson boring...
I notice myself that there are a lot of things i still need to learn in this field. It is hard to get to know what children are thinking. I need to learn more skills and improve myself to get to know more about young children...
So i decided to study this course and tried to look for some institution which provide this course but it seems like there are not much of them. Finally i found that SEGI offers this course and the period of time is not too long and not too short. And at the end i end up study at SEGI college. =)
Here is where i will stop writing about why i like this course...

No comments:

Post a Comment